World Championship Highlights
The Artistic Gymnastics World Championships took place in Liverpool from October 29th through November 6th and Quatro was honored to have the opportunity to outfit athletes from South Africa, Slovenia, Ireland, and Malta. The Quatro team also had a wonderful time sharing the latest releases from our new collections as well as interacting with customers from around the world at our Quatro booth.
There were many highlights that took place over the weekend, and we would like to celebrate a few athletes who competed in Quatro apparel.
- UK athlete and Quatro Ambassador Courtney Tulloch made history by winning bronze on rings, Britain's first world medal in that discipline.
- Former Commonwealth pommel horse champion and Quatro Ambassador Rhys McClenaghan won Ireland's first world gold on that event.
- Jordanian gymnast Ahmad Abu Alsoud made history for the country by earning the Kingdom’s first world medal in gymnastics, placing second on the pommel horse.
- Four time World qualifier and Quatro Ambassador Georgia Mae Fenton helped her UK team make history by capturing silver in the team event.
- Representing Great Britain, our Quatro Ambassador Ondine Achampong had strong performances to help her team win a silver medal in the team event.
- Tara Vella Clark of Malta had stunning vault and beam performances and made finals on both events.
- Representing Malta, Ella Borg was brilliant on floor exercise and made finals on floor.